A creamy Butternut Squash soup with our Baking Formula protein.
Butternut squash protein soup is a comforting recipe, that is perfect for cool weather!
As the weather starts to cool and the leaves begin to change, there’s nothing quite like a warm bowl of soup. This high protein butternut squash soup embraces all the seasonal flavors of autumn.
But it’s not just about taste; this butternut squash protein soup is also packed with nutrients and protein to keep you feeling satisfied. So curl up with a cozy blanket, a warm bowl of this soup, and let yourself be comforted by both its deliciousness and nourishing qualities. Enjoy all that autumn has to offer with this healthy and delicious meal.
A vegan and Butternut Squash Protein Soup recipe !
Are you looking for a delicious and nutritious meal? Look no further than this butternut squash protein soup recipe!
Butternut squash is a good source of fiber, vitamin A, and potassium. Combined with Nature Zen’s Pea Protein powder and other vegetables, it makes for a hearty and satisfying meal. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be made in large batches for leftovers throughout the week.
This recipe is perfect for those following a vegan or plant-based diet as well as anyone just looking to add more vegetables and protein into their meals. So give it a try and enjoy all the health benefits of this tasty soup!
• Use organic vegetables for added nutrients and to support organic farmers.
• Incorporate a variety of vegetables into the soup for a balanced meal, such as carrots, potatoes, and apples.
• Experiment with different herbs and spices for added flavor, such as cumin or curry powder.
• For an extra boost of protein, try adding cooked lentils or quinoa to the soup before serving.
• Serve with a side salad or whole grain bread for a complete and well-rounded meal. Enjoy!
Protein is essential for muscle growth and repairing tissue in the body, but it can also keep us feeling fuller for longer and provide sustained energy.
Incorporating protein into every meal doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming. Nature Zen’s organic Pea Protein powder is a simple and convenient way to add quality protein to your meals. Mix it into smoothies, stir it into oatmeal, or use it in baking – the options are endless!
Start optimizing your health and feel the benefits of incorporating protein into every meal with Nature Zen’s Pea Protein powder.
All you need to make this comforting and creamy Butternut Squash Protein Soup
• 1/2 cup of Nature Zen Baking Formula – Pea Protein Powder (65gr)
• 1 butternut squash cut into pieces
• 2 Carrots cut into large chunks
• 2 potatoes cut into pieces
• 1 chopped onion
• 3 minced garlic cloves
• 2 Apples cut into pieces
• 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
• 5 cups vegetable broth (1250 mL)
• 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
• Sea salt and pepper to taste
Plant-based cream (here we used soya cream, pumpkin seed, fresh thyme, apples cut into thin slices…
Butternut squash is a good source of fiber, vitamin A, and potassium. Carrots contain beta-carotene, which can support eye health. Onions and garlic both have antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Thyme adds flavor and also contains antioxidants.
Soup in general can be a great option for a healthy meal because it allows for a combination of various vegetables and protein sources, making it easy to pack in nutrients. It can also be a soothing and comforting option, especially during colder months. Enjoy the health benefits of this recipe with every warm and satisfying spoonful.
The perfect recipe for fall days with this Butternut Squash Protein Soup!
1. Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat and add onion, garlic, thyme, and a pinch of salt. Cook until onions are translucent.
2. Add squash, carrots, potatoes, apples, and vegetable broth to the pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer for 25-30 minutes until vegetables are tender.
3. Remove from heat and add the Nature Zen’s pea protein powder with your preparation. Use an immersion blender or regular blender to blend the soup until smooth.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm with a drizzle of plant-based cream and a little olive oil and enjoy! Optional garnish with sliced apples, roasted pumpkin seeds or fresh thyme leaves.
Enjoy your tasting!
How to store this soup?
You can store this soup in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days. The consistency may have thickened a bit due to the pea protein, you can simply add water when reheating.
You can also freeze your Butternut Squash Protein soup which will keep for about 3 months.