Combine the power of protein with the pleasure of chocolate! A healthy and happy way to treat yourself.
Did you know that Nature Zen proteins can be used in different and original ways?
With the hot summer temperatures of the last few days, we want to share with you a very easy recipe with only 4 ingredients!
With warmer temperatures and more activity, it’s nice to enjoy a quick and easy frozen protein treat that’s as easy to make as it is to eat!
This Chocolate Protein Fudge Pop will cool you down even as it gives you energy. Made with our Essentials Chocolate Protein, this organic protein contains the benefits of 20 vegetables and seeds, provides a natural source of B12 and a balanced amino acid profile. A fun and healthy treat to make for yourself or with the family!
A vegan, gluten-free, non-dairy frozen chocolate fudge treat to satisfy your tastebuds and your need for a protein pick-me-up!
About Coconut milk - This dairy-free milk is made from the pulp or flesh of the coconut and combined with water resulting in a delicious, creamy white liquid which can be used in many recipes. And because it’s a rich source of electrolytes, your frozen treat will be just the right thing during an active, summer day. You can buy organic coconut milk in a can or if you prefer, you can even make your own!
When using coconut milk, you’ll get a much creamier texture using the full-fat option - it will be closer to the texture of dairy cream. If your preference is to use a lower fat coconut milk, you’ll still enjoy the great flavors but your frozen treat will have an icier texture. It’s your dessert, so you can create it to your liking!
Just 4 ingredients to create these tasty treats!
- 1.5 scoop of Essentials Protein Chocolate (37.15g)
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 1/2 coconut milk cup (350ml)
- 1 tsp Cocoa powder
Only a few ingredients are required for this recipe, it is quick to make and inspires healthy eating for summer treats.
- Banana - We recommend using frozen bananas for maximum freshness. Freezing tip: if you freeze your own, peel them before putting them in the freezer. Once frozen, just put them in a blender and that's it !
- Coconut milk - We recommend an organic full-fat coconut milk because it gives these frozen treats a smooth, creamy texture.
- Cocoa Powder - We like to use organic cocoa powder. This unsweetened chocolate product will add antioxidants and a rich, deep chocolate flavor, hence its name of Chocolate Protein Fudge pops. A chocolate lover’s healthy dream!
Easy & Healthy
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the liquid into your popsicle molds and freeze for 3-5 hours or overnight.
- Once they are frozen, unmold them and add melted chocolate for a yummy touch.
Enjoy your tasting! 🌱
How to store them?
Freeze as much as you like for a fun and tasty summer treat to enjoy with family or friends!
Happy summertime & Be creative with Nature Zen!
Do you like the recipe?
Tag @nature.zen on Instagram, we will be happy to see and share your delicious creation!