Find your bliss with this refreshing Green Protein Smoothie recipe !
Your mind and body will feel balanced with this delightfully fresh Green Protein Smoothie!
This recipe calls for our Nature Zen Origin rice protein line… the Tahitian Vanilla flavor blends perfectly with exotic mango and healthy greens. We all know how important protein is to maintain healthy muscle mass, grow healthy bones, hair, skin… It is also an ally of choice in reaching or maintaining healthy weight and keeping energy levels up, without going into phases of compulsive snacking or low energy. Add Nature Zen organic plant-based protein to your smoothie to achieve optimal energy and calm balance to support you throughout your day.
Healthy and Zen, this Green Protein Smoothie recipe is as refreshing as it looks!
Did you know?
Did you know that mangos, native to India, are related to cashews and pistachios? Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, this juicy fruit is enjoyed worldwide on its own or as a popular addition to smoothies and other recipes due to its sublime flavor and texture. Legend has it that Buddha meditated under the cool shade of a mango tree, thus it is considered a sacred tree for Buddhists. So take a moment… and create a nourishing meditation, in stillness or in motion, and find your tranquility where you are with this divinely delicious Green Protein Smoothie.
What you need to make this soothing and refreshing Green Protein Smoothie
- 2 tbsp. Nature Zen Origin Rice protein Tahitian Vanilla
- 1 cup sugar-free almond milk (or water) (250ml)
- 3/4 cup frozen mango (123gr)
- 1 large handful of fresh spinach
- 2 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- Mango – If using fresh mango, you’ll know it’s ripe by giving a gentle squeeze… there should be some give to the fruit when you hold it in your hand. The riper it is, the more fragrant the aroma! When cutting, remember there is a pit (stone) in the center so place on a flat surface. Or if you prefer, you can buy frozen mango and just toss in your blender as is! This smooth and delicious fruit is loaded with nutrients, so you can feel good about adding it to this healthy green smoothie.
- Fresh spinach – The light subtle flavor of garden fresh spinach blends easily with the other ingredients and flavors. Rich in nutrients and minerals like calcium, magnesium, vitamin A&C, just to name a few, ensure a balanced and healthy addition to your green smoothie and gives it that life affirming green color!
- Mint leaves – This lively and invigorating herb not only gives this smoothie a clean and fresh flavor, it’s known to aid digestion as well. Mint elevates your senses and refreshes your mind and body!
- Lime juice – Keeping it green, fresh and healthy with Vitamin C and antioxidants from this brightly flavored citrus fruit!
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve garnished with a fresh mint leaf.
Do you like the recipe?
Tag @nature.zen on Instagram, we will be happy to see and share your delicious creation!