Nature Zen Essentials - Organic Plant-Based Protein Powder - Unflavored
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Taste nature in its purest state… And add all the delicacies you want to this smoothness, this purity of nature.
NEW IMPROVED RECIPE
– Better taste and texture
– Organic and vegan certified
– With Vitamin B12
– 20 vitamins and minerals
– Up to 17 grams of protein per serving
For everyday superheros
Make every morning, the ideal morning to start your day with energy.
Certified from the best.
Energy by nature.
Great taste & texture
No patty smoothie. No chemical after taste feeling.
No use of synthetic pesticides, fertilizers or other harmful chemicals.
An essential vitamin to support energy production and metabolism.
20 vitamins and minerals
Yes, they are from real fruits, vegetable and seeds.
Balanced acid amino profile
A balanced acid amino profile will support muscle growth and repair and aids in maintaining a healthy immune system.
For an optimal protein intake.
Incredible facts about our protein
Be confident about what you eat
When we talk about a healthy diet, an adequate intake of high-quality protein is key to maintaining optimal health
- It provides a sustaining, constant, light energy
- It is essential to build, maintain and repair muscle mass and bones
- It is involved in a multitude of metabolic, chemical and hormonal reactions in the body
- It helps us maintain a healthy weight (the feeling of satiety, the metabolic rate are increased)
Plant-based protein, regarded for a long time as of lower quality than animal protein, is now acknowledged not only as equal, but superior in terms of muscle and complementary benefits
- It contains more fibers and phytonutrients than animal protein.
- A diet that is high in plant-based protein helps to lower blood pressure, lessen bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Studies have shown that the consumption of plant-based protein is linked to a decrease in the occurrence of certain types of cancer.
The organic difference
Because we care for our planet an the people who live on it. Making organic products is essential for us.
- Certified organic food has several effects such as being an antioxidant, antimutagenic, and inhibiting the proliferation of cancer cells are superior to conventional food.
- It prevents increased exposure to pesticides and their accumulation in the body, linked to various health problems (cancers, diabetes, degenerative neurological diseases, fertility problems, ADHD, congenital malformations...)
- It reduces exposure to antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- It is better for the environment (preserves the soil, fauna & flora integrity, etc...)
Bye bye hunger
Thanks to its very nature (a chain of amino acid), quality plant-based protein leads to a deeper, more long-lasting feeling of satiety, and more stabilized energy than carbohydrates or lipids - which are, nevertheless, essential for a healthy and varied diet.
For instance, studies demonstrate that a quality plant-based protein breakfast favors a lower calorie intake throughout the day.
Pea protein is proven to increase the feeling of satiety
Maintain bone density
Quality plant-based protein plays a key role in the growth and maintenance of bone density. And even better, it does so at any age.
The difference in the amino acid composition in plant and animal protein has noticeable effects on several health factors. Among other things, it has been proven that animal protein has negative effects on several health factors, including bone density.
Quality+ plant proteins such as Nature Zen organic, sprouted brown rice protein and organic pea protein, are therefore excellent alternatives to ensure growth and maintenance of healthy bone density.
How much protein do I need?
Several institutions (as the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics) recommend a daily intake of 0.8g of protein/kg of body weight for an average individual. For Athletes, this intake should be at least 1.2g of protein/kg of body weight.
So if you have an average physical activity and your body weight is about 80kg, the daily protein intake for you would be 64g (including all protein sources throughout the day).
And if you are an athlete and your body weight is 60kg, the daily protein intake for you would be 72g and more (including all protein sources throughout the day).
Also, protein is not stored by the body, so it should be eaten every day.
How and when to use protein powder?
Protein intake is recommended in the morning before starting your day as it will give you balance in your energy all day long. Another good moment in the day is 30 minutes (or less) after a physical activity.
You can take your organic vegan protein in shakes or smoothies for example, mixed with fruits or vegetables, as you like. We also recommend to use plant-based milk for better taste and digestion.
Is it good for children to take protein?
Yes. And not only are they good for children, but they are even recommended, as it sustains growth, immune system, and balance in energy and mood throughout the day!
As an example, for children aged 4 to 13, it is suggested to take 0.95g of protein per kg / day. So for a 20kg child, this is equivalent to 19g (including all the protein sources in his/her daily diet).
With our vegan and organic proteins, digestion and absorbtion rates by the body (98%) are even better than with other protein sources.
Still have a question about our products? Get in touch with our team.